- Merry Christmas and God Bless America…Baby, It’s Cold Outside…(Video)
- Desperately Seeking Assange
- President-Elect Trump Tongue Lashes the Mainstream Media
- Ding Dong The Mainstream Media’s Dead
- The U.S. Constitution – A Guide to Voting
- ‘Jane Doe’ aka ‘Katie Johnson’ Drops Rape Case Against Donald Trump
- Congressional Candidate Josh Gottheimer’s Name Turns Up in Wikileaks Emails
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering the Unborn and Our Babies Who Are Now in Heaven
- Transportation Trust Fund/Gas Tax Vote Rundown
- CP Professional Services Ranks Within Top Three of NJBIZ Best Places to Work
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering 9/11 – Teaching Our Children and Future Generations to Never Forget
- How Two 9/11 Survivors Became ‘Blood Brothers’ for Life
- One of the Unsung 9/11 Heroes – Welles Crowther – ‘The Man in the Red Bandana’
- State of Emergency for Three Coastal Counties in New Jersey – Hazardous Weather Conditions Expected
- Franklin Borough Police Department Asks for Public Assistance in Locating Missing Person
On 4/28/15 at 8:01p.m., Newton Police responded to a Spring Street apartment for a report of an unresponsive male.
Upon arrival at the scene, patrols observed the 25 year old male to be unconscious and displaying the signs and symptoms that were consistent with a heroin overdose.
As a result, Ptl. Scott Vertetis administered Narcan which subsequently led to the male regaining consciousness. He was transported to Newton Medical Center by the Newton First Aid Squad.
Ptl. Scott Vertetis, S/O Don Donofrio
1979 Total Views 2 Views Today
JJ Avenue Productions, LLC 2013