- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering the Unborn and Our Babies Who Are Now in Heaven
- Transportation Trust Fund/Gas Tax Vote Rundown
- CP Professional Services Ranks Within Top Three of NJBIZ Best Places to Work
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering 9/11 – Teaching Our Children and Future Generations to Never Forget
- How Two 9/11 Survivors Became ‘Blood Brothers’ for Life
- One of the Unsung 9/11 Heroes – Welles Crowther – ‘The Man in the Red Bandana’
- State of Emergency for Three Coastal Counties in New Jersey – Hazardous Weather Conditions Expected
- Franklin Borough Police Department Asks for Public Assistance in Locating Missing Person
- Hermine Triggers Weather Advisories Along the Atlantic Coast – ‘Dangerous Storm Surge’ Forecasted
- JFK Jr.’s Interest in a New York Senate Run; His Death; Hillary Clinton’s Rise in the Senate
- How to Assist Louisiana Flood Victims Through Legitimate Charitable Efforts
- Julian Assange Comments About Seth Rich – Wikileaks Offers $20K Reward for Information About Rich’s Murder
- Victoria Woodhull – The First Female Presidential Nominee
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Thumbs Up for New Jersey Legislation Against Child Marriages
- An Analysis of the Federal Court Lawsuit for Rape and Sexual Misconduct Against Donald Trump and Its Impact on the Crime Victims’ Rights Movement
On 4/28/15 at 8:01p.m., Newton Police responded to a Spring Street apartment for a report of an unresponsive male.
Upon arrival at the scene, patrols observed the 25 year old male to be unconscious and displaying the signs and symptoms that were consistent with a heroin overdose.
As a result, Ptl. Scott Vertetis administered Narcan which subsequently led to the male regaining consciousness. He was transported to Newton Medical Center by the Newton First Aid Squad.
Ptl. Scott Vertetis, S/O Don Donofrio
2173 Total Views 1 Views Today
JJ Avenue Productions, LLC 2013