- Merry Christmas and God Bless America…Baby, It’s Cold Outside…(Video)
- Desperately Seeking Assange
- President-Elect Trump Tongue Lashes the Mainstream Media
- Ding Dong The Mainstream Media’s Dead
- The U.S. Constitution – A Guide to Voting
- ‘Jane Doe’ aka ‘Katie Johnson’ Drops Rape Case Against Donald Trump
- Congressional Candidate Josh Gottheimer’s Name Turns Up in Wikileaks Emails
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering the Unborn and Our Babies Who Are Now in Heaven
- Transportation Trust Fund/Gas Tax Vote Rundown
- CP Professional Services Ranks Within Top Three of NJBIZ Best Places to Work
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering 9/11 – Teaching Our Children and Future Generations to Never Forget
- How Two 9/11 Survivors Became ‘Blood Brothers’ for Life
- One of the Unsung 9/11 Heroes – Welles Crowther – ‘The Man in the Red Bandana’
- State of Emergency for Three Coastal Counties in New Jersey – Hazardous Weather Conditions Expected
- Franklin Borough Police Department Asks for Public Assistance in Locating Missing Person
A section of the press release from the Borough of Franklin regarding David Fanale's resignation.
FRANKLIN BOROUGH, NJ – After Councilman David Fanale was a no-show at the Franklin Borough Council Meeting on July 8 and instead attended Roxbury’s meeting, Franklin Mayor Paul Crowley released this statement: Today, the Franklin Borough Clerk was in receipt of a formal letter of resignation from Councilman David Fanale.
In his brief letter, dated July 9 and addressed to the Borough Administrator, Mr. Fanale cited excessive stress to his family and loved ones as the reason for his resignation.
The Official Press Release from the Borough of Franklin.
Click below to view Fanale’s appearance at the Roxbury Township Council Meeting yesterday evening.
NJ Inside Scene will continue to follow this developing story, and provide new information as we receive it. Click here to keep following us on Facebook for updates.
8966 Total Views 5 Views Today
JJ Avenue Productions, LLC 2013