- Transportation Trust Fund/Gas Tax Vote Rundown
- CP Professional Services Ranks Within Top Three of NJBIZ Best Places to Work
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering 9/11 – Teaching Our Children and Future Generations to Never Forget
- How Two 9/11 Survivors Became ‘Blood Brothers’ for Life
- One of the Unsung 9/11 Heroes – Welles Crowther – ‘The Man in the Red Bandana’
- State of Emergency for Three Coastal Counties in New Jersey – Hazardous Weather Conditions Expected
- Franklin Borough Police Department Asks for Public Assistance in Locating Missing Person
- Hermine Triggers Weather Advisories Along the Atlantic Coast – ‘Dangerous Storm Surge’ Forecasted
- JFK Jr.’s Interest in a New York Senate Run; His Death; Hillary Clinton’s Rise in the Senate
- How to Assist Louisiana Flood Victims Through Legitimate Charitable Efforts
- Victoria Woodhull – The First Female Presidential Nominee
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Thumbs Up for New Jersey Legislation Against Child Marriages
- One of the Most Unifying Speeches in American History – Make This Go Viral (Video)
- Municipalities Meet to Discuss Gas Tax and Transportation Trust Fund (TTF)
- Daily, Weekly or Monthly Food Shopping – Which is the Most Budget-Friendly and Time Efficient?
On 9/22/15 at 5:33p.m., Newton Police responded to a Spring Street apartment building for a report of an unresponsive male.
Upon arrival at the scene, patrols observed the 39 year old male to be unconscious in one of the buildings hallways and displaying signs and symptoms that were consistent with a heroin overdose.
As a result, Ptl. Shawn Burke administered Narcan which subsequently led to the male regaining consciousness. He was transported to the Newton Medical Center by the Newton First Aid Squad.
Ptl. Shawn Burke, Ptl. Scott Vertetis
1909 Total Views 1 Views Today
JJ Avenue Productions, LLC 2020