- Merry Christmas and God Bless America…Baby, It’s Cold Outside…(Video)
- Desperately Seeking Assange
- President-Elect Trump Tongue Lashes the Mainstream Media
- Ding Dong The Mainstream Media’s Dead
- The U.S. Constitution – A Guide to Voting
- ‘Jane Doe’ aka ‘Katie Johnson’ Drops Rape Case Against Donald Trump
- Congressional Candidate Josh Gottheimer’s Name Turns Up in Wikileaks Emails
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering the Unborn and Our Babies Who Are Now in Heaven
- Transportation Trust Fund/Gas Tax Vote Rundown
- CP Professional Services Ranks Within Top Three of NJBIZ Best Places to Work
- Reflections of a Gen Z Mom – Remembering 9/11 – Teaching Our Children and Future Generations to Never Forget
- How Two 9/11 Survivors Became ‘Blood Brothers’ for Life
- One of the Unsung 9/11 Heroes – Welles Crowther – ‘The Man in the Red Bandana’
- State of Emergency for Three Coastal Counties in New Jersey – Hazardous Weather Conditions Expected
- Franklin Borough Police Department Asks for Public Assistance in Locating Missing Person
On 9/22/15 at 5:33p.m., Newton Police responded to a Spring Street apartment building for a report of an unresponsive male.
Upon arrival at the scene, patrols observed the 39 year old male to be unconscious in one of the buildings hallways and displaying signs and symptoms that were consistent with a heroin overdose.
As a result, Ptl. Shawn Burke administered Narcan which subsequently led to the male regaining consciousness. He was transported to the Newton Medical Center by the Newton First Aid Squad.
Ptl. Shawn Burke, Ptl. Scott Vertetis
613 Total Views 2 Views Today
JJ Avenue Productions, LLC 2013